Pedare is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and convenient private bus service enabling students access to and from the College departing from:
Collinswood/North East – Walkerville, Collinswood, Medindie Gardens, Vale Park, Broadview, Manningham, Klemzig, Windsor Gardens, Northgate, Oakden, Walkley Heights, Ingle Farm, Para Vista, Para Hills, Modbury North, Modbury Heights, Wynn Vale, Golden Grove.
Mawson Lakes/Gulfview Heights – Mawson Lakes, Pooraka, Para Hills West, Para Hills, Salisbury East, Gulfview Heights, Wynn Vale, Golden Grove.
Newton/Tea Tree Gully – Newton, Cambelltown, Paradise, Dernancourt, Highbury, Hope Valley, Vista, St Agnes, Tea Tree Gully, Banksia Park, Redwood Park, Surrey Downs, Fairview Park, Yatala Vale, Greenwith, Golden Grove
Salisbury/Greenwith – Salisbury, Salisbury Plain, Salisbury Park, Salisbury East, Salisbury Heights, Greenwith, Golden Grove.
These Private Bus Services are operated by Kanga Coachines and are shared with Gleeson College.
TICKET PRICES (*Effective 19/7/21)
10- Trip $27.00
Pedare is now using the BusMinder app system, which allows families to digitally manage their bus pass balance, view route information, and get real-time location and trip data.
BusMinder provides the security of knowing your student has boarded their bus and arrived safely at their destination. Using real-time information, BusMinder allows parents and caregivers to know exactly where your student is at any point during their commute and sends confirmation of boarding and arrival to your smartphone.
Using BusMinder, parents or caregivers will know if their student:
• Misses the bus
• Boards the wrong bus
• Is left behind
• Disembarks at the wrong location
Ticket purchases will be made digitally through the secure BusMinder app and can be easily topped up at any time. More information on BusMinder can be found at the following link: https://busminder.com.au/
Please follow these instructions for Bus Minder
- Search for BusMinder Parent in the Play or App Store.
- Install the BusMinder Parent App. Press Open when installed.
- Press the sign-in button.
- Enter the email address of Caregiver A. Click Forgot Password and create your own Password. Save.
- If your student only uses one service, tap the icon on the far right of the run that your student travels on. The Icon will change colour to indicate this is your favourite route.
- After downloading the ‘BusMinder Parent’ app and signing in, parents can pre-load the student’s bus account with their credit card details, choose to receive notifications as the student boards and leaves the bus, as well as seeing, on a Google map, the location of the bus.
- Click Students from the bottom menu, then click on a student name to set notification options. You will receive a notification whenever your student boards or disembarks from the bus.
We look forward to BusMinder providing increased peace of mind for parents and improved service.
If you require additional information on this service please contact Julie Holland, Community Relations Manager, on (08) 8280 1700 or email@example.com.